Be devoted to one another in Brotherly Love. Honor one another above yourselves. Rm 12.10

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Long Awaited Return

Today was the first trip back to Philadelphia since the summer.
Its been well over 2 months, but many of the houseless people still recognized us and it was amazing to fellowship with old friends [in photo to the right, Yeehaa and Will], and even meet some new ones too.

"It was just so awesome to see what it was like. My eyes were opened when I saw why you put me on this earth. Serving you gives me the best feeling ever." -Heather A

"You know that God is working. His love and compassion has been taught to me from meeting some of these people. They really love Jesus, and its rad." -Stef K

"I felt that God was moving throughout Love Park, you could just tell from what the men and women had to say. I noticed that everyone I talked to was 'Alright' or 'Good', all good attitudes... Its so encouraging and awesome to see how God works and exists in those environments." Joe T [in photo to the left]


The 10.23 Team

No comments:

Post a Comment